PowerPoint presentation based on a type of music, singer, or band of your own choosing. Illustrate and explain that music or bandâ€™s role in reflecting or influencing American culture. You must evaluate the music beyond its entertainment value. The assignment allows you to expand your views on music, as well as allowing you to build on your previous writing and presentation skills.
- Resource: Read Chapter 3 and 4 of Media and Culture.
- Create Five (5) to Eight (8) slides of PowerPoint
- Presentation provides illustration of the following:
- In what ways have music and radio shaped American culture its value?
- Identify and introduce your favorite musician, band, or type of music.
- Explain how American culture and social behavior have been shaped by music you listen to.
- Content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.
- Presentation includes visual aids and elegant graphics
- Text line Limit is FIVE LINES or FIVE Words per bulleted item
- Utilize appropriate font sizes.
- The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive
- Presentation links theory to relevant examples of current experience and industry practice and uses of the vocabulary of the theory correctly.
- Conclusion summarizing audio media and how it either influences or reflects social behaviors and attitudes.
- Conclusion is logical, and reviews the major points.
- Major points are stated clearly and supported with examples.
- The paper MUST have APA (citations-in the body and references-at the bottom) style of formatting.
- Please comply with the rules of grammar (correct spelling, punctuation, sentences are clear, complete, and concise).
- Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
- Post your paper as PowerPoint Presentation (slides) attachment only.
COLON CANCER – write a 500- to 750-word summary that includes the following:
Â· Description of the disease
Â· Risk factors for the disease
Â· Lifestyle choices you can make in your life to decrease your modifiable risk factors for this disease