A 35-year-old male, Mr. NX, presents to your clinic today with complaints of back pain and â€œjust not feeling good.â€ Regarding his back, he states that his back pain is a chronic condition that he has suffered with for about the last 10 years. He has not suffered any specific injury to his back. He denies weakness of the lower extremities, denies bowel or bladder changes or dysfunction, and denies radiation of pain to the lower extremities and no numbness or tingling of the lower extremities. He describes the pain as a constant dull ache and tightness across the low back.
He states he started a workout program about 3 weeks ago. He states he is working out with a friend who is a body builder. He states his friend suggested taking Creatine to help build muscle and Coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant so he started those medications at the same time he began working out. He states he also takes Kava Kava for his anxiety and garlic to help lower his blood pressure.
His historical diagnoses, currently under control, are:
Type II diabetes since age 27
High blood pressure
His prescribed medications include:
Glyburide 3 mg daily with breakfast
Lisinopril 20 mg daily
Coumadin 5 mg daily
Based on the above case study, address each section of the Unit 9 Assignment template. Be sure to first view the Unit 9 Assignment Grading Rubric (found in the Grading Rubrics section under Course Home) and use it to guide your completion.
- Download the Unit 9 Assignment template.
- Rename the downloaded template file as â€œFirstInitial+LastName_ MN553_Unit9.docxâ€ (e.g., JDoe_MN553_Unit4.docx).
- Review the Assignment grading rubric.
- Complete the template, basing your responses on the case study above.
- Support your arguments with appropriate evidence from the literature, citing and referencing in APA 6th edition style.
- Upload your completed file to the Dropbox. Please be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly. For help in uploading, review the Student Guide to the Dropbox.
Will attach grading rubric to follow NEED AN A